Friday, March 13, 2009

DREAM COMING TRUE WEEK 19: Drawing the dream Awake

We are not young in the body.
Oh well, there is more.
We are not old enough in spirit.
Oh well, we'll see.

Drawn to the light of a big orange moon.
Our body, our spirit
Slipped on a splinter between
Door jam and Ethers.

"Oh look," the on-lookers giggled.
"They are not old.
They are not young.
Yet they are."

Last night was one of those nights when the bottom falls out and the desire to dream my way out of a tight spot lead to the crack in between hard reality and the other. Fortunately, my faith in the other is strong and here I am able and willing to come to the keys with appreciation.

Here's my list of 10 people and things for which I give thanks, and appreciation this week:

1. I appreciate wanderers.

2. I appreciate artists.

3. I appreciate people who live with MCS.

4. I appreciate the woods.

5. I appreciate clear air.

6. I appreciate friends who "have my back."

7. I appreciate shadows.

8. I appreciate the movie STARDUST. (there's a beautiful gypsy caravan in it ... it's Swamp oopps...that would be DITCH Water Sal's)

9. I appreciate peaceful times.

10. I appreciate Pete all the time. xxooxx



No comments: