A full moon will fill the sky soon.
I lose track of days.
Here at the keys I pause and remember to give thanks, on a Tuesday evening here on the Ledge.
These are the 10 things and people I appreciate:
1. Thanks for the taste of the first fresh-baked apple pie. Yummmy!!! ((Shirley))
2. Thanks for the services in the city ... a clinic for Pete, NAET for me.
3. Thanks for good news that comes over the cellphone from a pal. ((Allan))
4. Thanks for generous offers even when they don't pan out. ((Leslie))
5. Thanks for a deep restful night's sleep.
6. Thanks for unexpected positive and supportive thoughts and words from strangers and friends.((Liberty, Jason))
7. Thanks for the faces of sunflowers.
8. Thanks for our Vardo.
9. Thanks for the two red-headed woodpeckers who visited the other morning.
10. Thanks for ((((((((((Pete)))))))))))).