Saturday, February 5, 2011

Courage to change

tis an experiment in experience

I'm in the middle of trying to build a page that links to posts.  If anyone's reading, go over to the SIDE-BAR and click on the new PAGE "Al-Anon ... a power greater than myself".

How this will work, I'm not sure.  Gonna make some oatmeal and give it a go, again after food.

Blogspot bloggers:  Any ideas about setting up PAGES that link to posts, or posts that link to PAGES?  Let me know, I'm off to make oatmeal, thanks!!

mokihana

5 comments:

Liberty said...

hi Mokihana,
when the Page feature was introduced I was so glad!
I have a page on my blog, below the title, that has a list of links to posts within my blog that are all on a specific theme. this hopefully makes it easy for readers who want to focus just on that theme (which is posts that share about MCS improvements).
I haven't had feedback so I have no idea if it is even being used but I like having it.
One could also make a page that has links on it of resources we want to share or places we enjoy visiting online etc. many possibilities :)

Mokihana Calizar said...

Libby,
Thanks so much for the feedback. I'll check your blog and see how it works. I haven't yet figured out how to make the posts show up under the page.
After the oatmeal, I had lots of company and the day and night rolled on. Here I am finding your comment, and waiting again for my food to cook.
I'll work on that page feature some more.
Gracias!

Mokihana

Liberty said...

Hi Mokihana, the Page feature works almost the same as making a New Post.
If you want a link to show up on a page, you must include the links the same way you do in posts. things like this can be so hard to put into words so i hope that made sense!
Happy eating :-)

Mokihana Calizar said...

Libby! I got it ... time heals all, and the turkey sandwich probably helped as well.
xothanks.

Mokihana Calizar said...

Success! Libby, thanks for the gentle and helpful shove in the right direction. It's happening with a little help from my friend:)
Mokihana