Friday, March 27, 2009

DREAM COMING TRUE WEEK 21: What is gone is gone

O ka mea ua hala, ua hala ia
What is gone is gone.

There is something to that ... and I admit my Scorpio nature is one that habitually looks back, to make sure ... sure of what? Was there something I could have, should have done different, or that other ... couldn't they have, shouldn't they have. O ka mea ua hala, ua hala ia. There is no use in recalling hurts of the past.

A year ago is the past ... we have lived in our car, learned we could, even when to look at the dear Forrester, Pete and I am amazed that he and I could pretzel ourselves on an air mattress for months ... The blessing of being in our 'Scout' the Forrester is the resourcefulness that comes to be with you! Three Bags Full of Resources. Today, on my Week 21 of posts to make A DREAM COME TRUE I salute the THREE BAGS FULL OF RESOURCES that my darling man Pete and I have found (within and from the Gods).

This week of dream coming true #21 I appreciate these things and people:

1. I appreciate the many uses for ribbons and rope.

2. I appreciate the many uses for paper bags.

3. I appreciate the many uses for baking soda.

4. I appreciate the dark.

5. I appreciate unlikely friendships.

6. I appreciate a good car.

7. I appreciate being able to walk down the beach.

8. I appreciate nostalgic old tunes ... "Old Cape Cod."

9. I appreciate cashiers in the neighborhood PCC.

10. I appreciate Pete.

Readers, Visitors and Friends ~ Cheers and Aloha

No comments: