Saturday, May 15, 2010

MORE T A P for the Canary Caravan Carnival ... Saturday's Tools, Angels and Poetry

Four more grand submissions grace VardoForTwo with Tools, Angels and Poetry for our second day of MCS Awareness Month here under the tent of the Canary Caravan Carnival.

T is for TANGENT

"Cosmic Pie" is a piece I wrote a while back here on VardoForTwo.  Astrology has become a tangent and a tool that I am inspired by and infused with when others ways of understanding fall short.  This nibble at the twelve houses of the Natal Chart or "Cosmic Pie" is a tool that helped me to transform despair into a lesson not yet understood.  I weave astrology into all parts of my life today.  Read it with an open mind, and see what you think. 

A  is for ANGELS

cj Wright does not live with MCS, I discovered her when I first found astrology bloggers a couple years ago.  Over the while I have come to consider her an unexpected, and delightful ally.  cj's article, "Entertaining Angels Unawares" is a heart-warming offer of hope.  When an eternal optimist looses hope, angels cluster in tight and loving circles.  Read this and feel the love that is always present.

P is for POETRY

Daisy O aka Anita Freshair is a Canary living in Olympia Washington.  I was first introduced to Daisy when I learned she and her husband were going to build a safe haven home on wheels.  Canaries on wheels share a kindred spirit and the process is unique for each of us.  Daisy authors a blog documenting her wheelie home progress, and she includes beautifully heart-felt poetry ... like the one she allowed me to republish here on The Canary Caravan Carnival. 

P is also for PROSE

Susie Collins is founder and blogger of the online support community and network The Canary Report.  I asked Susie to write about her passion that fuels the heart of The Canary Report.  Her prose speaks about her collaborative history and gives the online world a look at what makes a 'Canary' such as she.  It's a look at an activist and community builder that inspires and serves to make an online personality more real.  Thanks, mahalo for this view of yourself, tita.
Many, many mahalos to "Anita Freshair" and Susie Collins for these submissions!

No comments: