Friday, May 14, 2010

Poetry ... reflections and feelings about my life with MCS now

Hi!

I hope this is not too late to enter for the event. I don't think I'm good at poetry, but this reflects my feelings about my life with MCS right now.



The ache, the pain,

Invisible ills,

All thanks to the

Miracle

Chemicals



The CEOs keep facts

Under lock and key

We know the truth

Whatever else we see



Deny it

Twist it

Dye it

Any color you want

The truth will be

Set free



We yearn for a place

On our finite earth

A place to call home

To breathe and live and love

Free of chemicals

Free to be productive

In society

Free to Be.



Chemicals have caged us

Too long

But now we know

And we will sing

Unitl the world hears our cry

--Foul!

And will quit poisoning our planet

With the modern miracle

Of chemistry.





Katrina Kluzik



Thank you for hosting this event!

Katrina





350!

Let's get it together and let's get it done!

350.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great poem. I really love it. It's just so true. And well written too.

Mokihana Calizar said...

Amestrees,

Glad you liked it, so did I.

Mokihana