Friday, January 7, 2011

Talking, walking,being human


With the reattachment to the cyberspace of the computer I'm checking the star casters who have served me as Pete and I meander Planet Earth.  I can say more or less with certainty that Earth is 'new' for me.  Though perhaps an old soul in some respects, more than not, Earth and Earth-wiseness is something I have to work at, a lot.  My time as a student of astrology has given me tools for map reading, in a very real way, the practice, science or artform such as astrology gives my mind the exercise it needs to thread together the disparent and nonsense.  Grounded in me as well is a legacy and history of an old-Earth people and that would be the gift of my Hawaiian-Chinese mother. 

So, after my week of migraines culminating in the experiences with major pain, light and I am calling it INSIGHT, I look again at my experiences with being a human, a Earth-being.  I found the following article/post through Elsa P.'s ASTRODISPATCH .The blog is called AstroTableTalk and the article is a thorough and mind-bending one that might be something to bite and chew and swallow over time.  I found it timely for me, so I took big bites of it and still have more to read through. 

What made a lot of sense for me, and is perfect for getting real today, is snipped and put below.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE POST  Here:  http://astrotabletalk.blogspot.com/2011/01/living-with-outer-planets-post-war.html


"...The planets as gods (a modern, sometimes controversial, astrological identification) exist outside of time and space. The results of their actions, the past, present and future, are instantly clear to them. If we are intuitively gifted, then those patterns may be clear to us too, at least to some extent, maybe in flashes now and again. We, however, are creatures of clay, our journey is through time and space: those flashes can be helpful, but it is not our place to know the minds of the gods, to see too much of the deeper patterns of development that we are passing through individually and collectively, or else we would not be able to live them...
...As astrologers, discovering the deeper patterns, the hidden meanings, behind existence is precisely what we are about. It needs, however, to be in a way that is physically lived – the astrology is a mere pointer. I said it is not our place to know the minds of the gods, but at the same time nothing is more important. It’s a matter of how you go about it. If it emerges organically from the way you live, from attempting to understand your experience, then that is balanced, that is Saturn. If you grasp after it, or if you identify yourself as that sort of person, whether as bishop or mullah, shaman or astrologer (!), then that can often suggest an attempt to bypass the actual living of it.

I'm sitting here in my bathrobe with my boots on, beacon-colorful fleece hat on up against the ceramic electric heat.  My JOTS is in her bliss-spot on the slantboard and Pete is already out and about.  The life we have here has gone way beyond any map of a "Gypsy" (no offense to the Roma to whom I have only the greatest respect) wagon life.  I have used many manner of intuitive tools and connections to KE AKUA (creator, mother-father god) to make my life a spiritually rich.  Whether through my own appearance , or through projections others might have of me, such a spiritually-evolved one, ought to be able to transcend all loss and struggle/angst.  This passage from the article really set me feet on the ground, and tethered my mental camels:

"We, however, are creatures of clay, our journey is through time and space: those flashes can be helpful, but it is not our place to know the minds of the gods, to see too much of the deeper patterns of development that we are passing through individually and collectively, or else we would not be able to live them..."
Time and time again, the life from VardoForTwo are human times--gritty, dense, messy, passionate, funny , difficult and changeable.  My personal map (astrologically my natal astrology) pointed to the many angles of character building that would be my life/obstacle course/hall of opportunities.  One at a time, and sometimes a hand-full at a time my development progresses or digresses.  Those migraines were indescribly painful and yet there were other humans who live through similar pain and have offerings that helped me through the human experience.  What I saw and understood through the experience will become who I am today, maybe staying tomorrow -- maybe not. 

Being MCS (multiply chemical sensitive) means all senses a human has are at one time or another or all at once in heightened states.  That might be 'extraterrestial' because there are so many new normals or abnormals when the nervous system is wide ON or wide OFF.  Here at the blog it is important for me to sift some of these experiences to the page and hit the send button. 

Pete is almost always amazed at what he finds when he reads these posts.  We are together, and yet there is so much space between us ... and that is what makes life in a tiny home like ours possible, I think?

No comments: