Every Noon on Saturday in Seattle, there's the 'Hawaiian Island Connection" KBCS FM ... Hawaiian music! Through the flannel and Denny Foil wall of The Kitchenette the music transports me. Na Leo sings "NorthShore" and I am there...'my oh me, oh, take me to the north shore ... yah, why don't we go ......
Pete's in the vardo beginning to frame up the wheel wells. Our dream of a safe and mobile home continues. When I began these weekly DREAM COMING TRUE posts I put a real $ 100 dollars into a treasure chest. It sits there still, part of my committment to attract the abundance we wish to grow a life of transformation and AHI. (Appreciation, Hope, Innovation).
This 11th week of Dream Coming True I have: $102,400. This is a lot of money! Here's how I spend and save this dream money:
1. I tithe 10% of this money (that would be $10,240) to individuals and groups who encourage and support entrepreneurialship in Hawaii and Continental North America. This week I'm spending time researching people and groups who are doing things like KIVA in America and Hawaii. I think the programs like KIVA are a great thing. We need to be supporting our neighbors and, our friends and neighbors.
2. That leaves me $92,160 that I spend and save in equal share.
3. I save $46,080 in a VILLAGE AND SAVINGS IN LOAN Program we are learning to develop.
4. I spend $46, 080 on VARDOFORTWO Model #2!!
The 10 Things I appreciate this week are:
1. I appreciate kinolau...divine messages.
2. I appreciate coconut ... milk, oil, 'ice cream', soap
3. I appreciate the smell of the air after a storm.
4. I appreciate cuddling.
5. I appreciate the sound of a manual typewriter.
6. I appreciate the sound of Aunty Genoa Keawe's voice.
7. I appreciate forgiveness.
8. I appreciate new beginnings.
9. I appreciate a hot shower.
10. I appreciate Pete.