Wednesday, January 7, 2009

INSIDE JOB

There is nothing new to describe in terms of building the tiny home. New work must wait. Pete is staying busy cleaning our dear Scout (our car, sometimes home, good friend). He's taking apart the fan and replaced the air conditioner filter. The fan has never been cleaned and Scout is 5 years old. OMIGOD! The air conditioner is a vital tool in our car, as it is in an car who services MCS folk. If I don't use the air conditioner with the control turned to "recycled air" I get the sickening reality of petroleum off-gas from all who travel the roads with me. Pete's a blessing I count everyday, and at times like these, when progress on a dream need to be on-hold, I give thanks for his versatile work ethic that finds ways to keep my man happy being Pete ... know what I mean?

Sam and Sally and Makua O`o are the work that redirects my disappointment in not being able to DO more on the tiny home. I get restless and uncomfortable ... and then, I pray for the guidance to be kind to myself. My INSIDE JOBS are showing up on the pages of our OUR OTHER BLOGS. If you haven't visited yet link up. There's so much to living a life, we are more than our doings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of the old zen saying:

"Don't just do something, sit there!"

But I am glad you are writing. I love the new blog.

Mokihana Calizar said...

Mahalo Linda, Happy to read your comment, and noticed you're following Makua O`o. Take good care, Mokihana