It's a girl! I feel born again, fresh and positive. Last week's Dream Coming True post was a long one. Today's is a short one.
THIS WEEK I HAVE $409,600 of DREAM MONEY which I invite our readers to spend on collective, collaborative, community projects.
Here are a few ways I'd spend and save A PORTION OF THAT DREAM MONEY:
1. Tithe 10%: $40,980 on supporting people I know personally who could use an interest free loan. Remaining $: $369,000
2. Save 10% of the reminder: $36,900 in a Saving Circle Model of Community Building
Remaining $: $332,100
3. WHAT COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY PROJECTS would you like to create with the remaining $332,100 of DREAM COMING TRUE MONEY?
THIS WEEK THE 10 THINGS I APPRECIATE ARE:
1. I appreciate transformation.
2. I appreciate prayer.
3. I appreciate Jane Austin.
4. I appreciate love.
5. I appreciate hot showers.
6. I appreciate Hawaiian music.
7. I appreciate laughter.
8. I appreciate new beginnings.
9. I appreciate sweet dreams.
10. I appreciate Pete.
Have you tried a weekly dream coming true commitment? How's it for you?
'OLE DAYS BEGIN TOMORROW, SATURDAY and last for FOUR DAYS ... a great time for reflection and review of the things, beliefs, projects that you have already begun; not the greatest time for new projects and 'big decisions.' As per the practice, we'll be back after 'OLE DAYS.
A hui hou, take care. Mokihana and Pete