Step 2 Once a week starting today I am spending my dream money on things that make my heart happy. These are creative things big and small, growing and abundant.
Each week the Dream Money multiples along with a "10 things for which I am Appreciative." This list is a conscious list of 'appreciation' which I learned to distinquish between a list of 'gratitude' after listening to a video of The Hicks on Jenny Mannion's Heroes of Healing Writing Project .
Step 3 Each week I make a "Dream Coming True" post my $ doubles.
This is a wonderful way to expand my story with abundance as we build VardoForTwo as a space and a place of hope, innovation and appreciation. Health and wealth are not separate worlds, and are in fact the same world or two facets of the same beautiful crystal. This is also a great way for me to practice the healing/changing old habits by focusing on growing a dream of worth and wealth.
Step 4: I write a clear and positive statement of my dream spending, along with a list of things for which I am appreciative.
This week I spend my $100 dream money on: beautiful real silver earrings, hand-tooled by a wonderful artist from the Pacific Northwest.
This week my list of "10 things for which I am appreciative" are:
1. I appreciate our wonderful Soaring Heart natural bed.
2. I appreciate the warmth of the infrared heater in our kitchenette.
3. I appreciate Joel, our friend and owner of this house.
4. I appreciate Pete, my dear husband, dear friend.
5. I appreciate "Scout" my Subaru.
6. I appreciate the internet.
7. I appreciate hot showers.
8. I appreciate warm toast.
9. I appreciate great nights of sleep.
10. I appreciate long walks.
A hui hou, Mokihana