Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm going to have a really great day!

It's my birthday. 61 yrs young and I'm going to have a really great day. I've done my TAP OF THE MORNING with Brad Yates to begin today in a positive way, my first birthday gift of the day. Bit foggy outside, but the kettle's hot and my favorite mug is ready for tea et.al. My Uncle Bill greets every one he meets on any given day saying, "Happy Birthday." When I first got that greeting I asked him 'How come?" He told me "The Chinese believe everyday is the beginning of your life. We're Chinese. " Where ever you are, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' It's gonna be a really great day.

5 comments:

Allan Goldstein, LMT said...

Happy Birthday Mokihana!!! I'll be celebrating in spirit with you. All my best to you & Pete.
Love,
Allan

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day!
Many many blessings to you.

Mokihana Calizar said...

Allan: thank you so much for celebrating with me, I remember we did this in person last year. So nice to know you're there in Kailua, ah. Much aloha. Mokihana

Akemi: Thank you, 61 times. Mokihana

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mokihana!!! I wish you the best of health and all the happiness in the world! Aloha, Susie

Mokihana Calizar said...

Susie, Mahalo for the kind wishes. I am having a really great day. Aloha, Mokihana